Closing on: Oct 31, 2023
As a software development team member, you will work on an open platform designed to bring physical infrastructure and networking into the modern Kubernetes age, enabling a truly distributed cloud for our customers and community.
As part of this job, you will be responsible for designing and implementing Linux booting and security constructs, like the root of trust, secure boot, and automatic platform attestation.
- Software development experience of 7+ years.
- Fluency and experience with software development in C/C++ 5+ years.
- Fluency in golang and other high-level systems languages is a plus.
- Prior experience with Linux kernel development
- Prior experience with Linux security
- Prior experience with Linux networking
- Familiarity with container runtiumes and layered file systems.
- Familiarity with the SONiC network operating system is a huge plus.
- Competitive salary
- Startup equity
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Unlimited time off
- Work from home (fully remote)
- Laptop, IT equipment
Job Category: Engineering
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Remote